Have you recently moved home and have absolutely no idea where to start?
Have you been meaning to extend but need a helping hand?
Have you still not got around to re-decorating after ages and ages?
Have you got an inkling of what you want but don’t know what to do next?
Have you spent days wandering around a department store and been overwhelmed by the choice?
Do you have young children and find it impossible to get out and see things?
Open for Business During Lockdown
Whilst COVID has meant that a return to business-as-usual is still some way off, we continue to fully support our customers through video and telephone consultations, discussing how we can help with your interior design projects, answering your questions and supplying fabrics, furniture and lighting solutions to enhance your living space.
Please feel free to visit our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter postings and see what we have been working on this week, as well to get the up-to-date news about our new collections for 2021.
Call or email us now to request a video (Zoom) meeting or to arrange a convenient time for a telephone consultation. We may be locked down, but we are most certainly not locked out!
How we can help you…
- Country House Specialists, Orangeries, Garden Rooms and Conservatories
- Kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, lounges, bedrooms, halls
- Curtains, blinds, poles, tracks and pelmets
- Furniture and upholstery (Restoration Service available)
- Staircases, doors and joinery
- Lighting and flooring
- Wallpaper, painting and decorating service
- Mirrors, pictures and accessories (Framing Service available)For a full list of our services please click here
- Smart Home Technology
Please contact us using the details below or fill out a contact form and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.
Jenny Junior Interiors
1 Woolmers Park Mews